Monday, March 29, 2010

The Kid and the Vampire

You may not believe what I will tell you. But I swear that its true. I cross my heart and hope to dy this is entirely true. Please believe me you are the only hope to still keep me sane. I hope at least someone can believe me.
A couple nights ago, I was sleeping in my bed like any other night. Until something woke me, at first I thought it was my imagination, but no it was a kid that I went to school with Charles McNab. I wondered how he got in here, but soon everything was about to come clear to me.
“Are you Crazy? It’s four o’clock in the morning.” Is what I said.
Charles replied “Hello, I’ve been keeping a secret from everyone for a long time. The secret is that I’m a vampire and I’m here to suck your body dry of blood.”
I shivered when he said this. I knew that tonight was my last night alive and I can tell you it doesn’t feel good one bit. Charles Lunged his fangs at me and started to suck my blood little by little at a time. It was impossible to stop him.
He just kept at it which felt like forever, which was really only seconds. During those seconds I realized a giant piece of garlic bread I was eating before I went to sleep. Quickly I sprinted to the bread, considering it was my last chance at survival.
Once I grabbed the bread he was trembling with fear. It is amazing on how deadly vampires can be but how easy it is to kill them I thought. He ran away but unfortunately for him the sun just came up. Now he is turning to dust right there on the sidewalk, his final words were
"I'll come back for you someday".
I doubt those words were true but just in case, I will be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment